RUN to your nearest dollar store and pick up some chips and dip trays because I have an awesome project for you.
I'm always excited to share projects on the blog, but this one I am extremely thrilled about.
I'm going to show you how to make these flower stepping stones for your garden using chips and dip trays! You can make three for under $10!
Yes, chips and dip trays!
Ok, here's what you'll need-
Concrete Mix and Concrete Mixing Supplies
3 Chips and Dip Trays
Non Stick Cooking Spray
First, mix your concrete following the instructions on the bag.
Then, spray the inside of your chips and dip trays with non-stick cooking spray and scoop in concrete until completely full. Gentle shake tray while filling to even concrete mix out.
That's it!
Let dry completely. Don't rush this step! I moved one of mine too soon and learned the hard way!
Once dry, pop your flower stepping stones out of their molds and enjoy!
These make a lovely accent in the garden.